Lights Islam – Islamic Estimates and Message about life: If you have actually concern such as “What Islam states about life?, What ALLAH states about life? or The very best Islamic estimate about life?” You’re the best location. Complying with are inspiring Islamic estimates about life, Choice a gorgeous Quran verse or Stating of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and show your buddies, household or various other like one as text, You could likewise establish your social condition. These quotes we gathered from accuracy of resources when you check out its productive for your assurance and you discover exactly just how online the life and what the message is developer of the globe.
Inspirational Islamic Quotes and Messages about life
If you live your life according to Quran and hadith you will feel peace in your mind. Born from different mothers skins of all colors come together as brothers. that’s the beauty of Islam.
- The world is green and beautiful, and God has appointed you his steward over it. – Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
- You feel empty? Pray and cry to ALLAH. Tell him all the problems you have. You will have more than you imagine.
Inspirational Islamic Quotes about life
- Faith is trusting God even when you don’t understand his plan.
- No one is allowed to take from another what he does not allow him of his own free will. – Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
- If you have a friend who fears Allah, you can trust him. He will never leave you in your hardship.
- Life is journey from ALLAH to ALLAH.
- None is higher than the other unless he is higher in virtue. – Prophet Muhammad (BPUH)
- Men and women have equal rewards for their deeds. – Quran 3:195
- O ye who believe! Avoid suspicion as much (as possible): for suspicion in some cases is a sin: And spy not on each other behind their backs. – Quran 49:12If you do something only to please Allah, you will surely get the good reward. None of any good work is worthless.
- Beware of envy for envy devours good works like the fire devours fuel. – Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
- O you who believe! seek help through patience and prayers indeed, Allah is with the patient. – Quran 2:153
- Every religion has a special character and the characteristic of Islam is modesty. – Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
- No matter what how much wealth one may have, if his life is without Allah, the life is worthless.
- A person who truly fears his lord hoes not care about others and does not put himself in a position where his religion is at risk. – Ibn Al jawze
Motivational Islamic Messages
- When you don’t understand what’s happening in your life, Just close your eyes, and take a deep breath and say, “Ya Allah, I know this is your plan just help me through it.”
- God has not created anything better than reason, or anything more perfect or more beautiful than reason. – Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
- In Islam every life is important. There is no difference between white and black, short and tall, poor and rich. We all are the slave of Allah. We are the same.
- Don’t be proud of every guy wants you, cheap items have many buyers be a rare stone that only the pious can afford you, reach and get you in a Halal relationship (Nikkah)
- God is gentle and loves gentleness in all things.- Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
- When you suffer for your sadness and loose, remember your sins are wiping out and you are getting saved from hellfire. ALLAH always knows what is best for you.
- Do not force the religion on your family. show them the beauty of the religion through your own practice. – Nouman Ali khan
- The superiority of a learned man over one who only worships is like the superiority of the moon when it is full, covering the stars. The learned are the heirs of the prophets who do not leave a legacy of dirhams and dinars but only of knowledge. – Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
- When we repair our relationship with Allah, He repairs everything else for us.
- Allah sometimes tests us to make us stronger. To make us the better person. Your entire thoughts will be changed and you can feel the truth of this life. You will be a mature person. So in hard times learn from that.
- God does not look upon your bodies and appearances. He looks upon your hearts and your deeds. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
- If you want to destroy any nation without war, make adultery & nudity common in the next generation. – Salahuddin Ayyub
- The search for knowledge is a sacred duty imposed upon every Muslim. Go in search of knowledge, even to China. – Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
Islamic Sayings in English for friends
- Trust Allah when things don’t work out the way you wanted. Allah has something better planned for you.
- A person’s tongue can give you the taste of his heart. – Ibn Qayyim Al jawziyyah
- Hasten to do good before you are overtaken by perplexing adversity, corrupting prosperity, disabling disease, babbling dotage, and sudden death. – Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
- All the things you have in this life are temporary. Only your work is permanent. Do a lot of good work to make Jannah your permanent address.
- When Someone is behaving unjustly to you, find peace in the truth of the situation, knowing that Allah is enough as a witness.
- Little, but sufficient, is better than the abundant and the alluring. – Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
- Allah says: If Allah knows [any] good in your hearts, He will give you [something] better than what was taken from you. – Quran 8:70
- The most excellent jihad is that for the conquest of the self. – Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
You feel empty? Pray and cry to ALLAH. Tell him all the problems you have. You will have more than you imagine.